Our School Inclusion Manager is Mrs Elderton.
Our school's Designated Equality Lead is Mrs Elderton.
She can be contacted via the school office:
Telephone: 01233 720247
Kent County Council: Information for families about autism and ADHD
- A handbook for Kent families who would like to know more about autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children
The Autism Charity: http://www.autism.org.uk/
- We are the leading UK charity for people with autism (including Asperger syndrome) and their families. We provide information, support and pioneering services, and campaign for a better world for people with autism.
The British Dyslexia Association: https://www.bdadyslexia.org.uk/
- The vision of the British Dyslexia Association is a dyslexia friendly society enabling all dyslexic people to reach their potential
Speech and Language Therapy
- Our school works to support speech, language and communication with support from our NHS link speech and language therapist (Christina Eakins) as well as specialist teachers. Your child may come into contact with Christina within their classroom or around school. Mrs Elderton (our SENCo/Inclusion Manager) will have regular meetings with our link therapist to discuss our school's provision. If you have any concerns about your child's speech, language or communication skills, please speak to their teacher or Mrs Elderton. From this discussion, we will decide together whether to discuss this with our link therapist. You will be kept informed about any plans to support your child.
Kent Education Learning and Skills Information: https://www.kelsi.org.uk/special-education-needs
- We aim to empower parents and families of disabled children and children with SEN to be confident to take an active and informed role in their child’s education and development. We provide a comprehensive, accessible and flexible range of services that includes free confidential, impartial advice and support. For further information view our leaflet on Parent Support.
Kent Resilience Hub: https://kentresiliencehub.org.uk/
- Here at the Kent Resilience Hub we wanted to create a resource that helps young people, parents and carers and practitioners to understand emotional wellbeing and resilience.